Tuesday, February 24, 2009

When I knew I was in love with Garth


We were hanging out one night, down in Cedar City. We went to someones house for a birthday party. One of my friends from Moab was living there. When we were there, she had to point out that I seemed very happy and that I was glowing. I've never been told that before, but it was pretty awesome, and I was kinda shocked too.
But I knew was in love with him when I first saw him. And at church, when ever he would sit right behind me, I was really nervous, and tried not to do anything stupid. So I sat up straight and tried not doing anything, but I was really nervous, but pulled through it. And where we are now! I love him with all of my heart.
From the first time I met him, I knew I did not want to live my life with out him. I never had that feeling before, but it felt so good and so right!! I'm so glad that we got married!

2 comments:

Paul and Mariko said...

That's so sweet! :) That's funny that you were so nervous when he was sitting behind you in church... so cute!

~H said...

You are so cute!! You both are so adorable!! :) That is such a sweet story! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

ps I love your pictures!