Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A nice, long weekend, well, kinda

Even though it was Valentines day last Saturday. And I did have to work, which was ok, but kinda funny, to me, to see the last minute shoppers, sorry to those that are last mintues shoppers.
But when I got home, Garth already had dinner ready for me, my favorite, alfredo, and it was as good as Olive Gardens, yummy!!!! I was surprised that he had made me dinner, that was so sweet of him.
On Monday, we went up to where we are going to live after Garth graduates. We went house hunting. I had so much fun. I want to go house hunting again, it was so much fun.
I love being able to spend time with Garth.

1 comment:

Blair and Brenda said...

Hey Stef! This is a really nice way to keep in touch. I never make it to grandmas know so i don't hear much about anybody. I miss you.