Friday, December 5, 2008

Since it is that time of year, thinking of things that you are greatful for, and thinking of those that you love. Just thinking of that got me thinking about the time I realized I feel so much in love with my husband.
We were not married at the time. We had just gone on our second date, because I lost a bet with him. We got back to my apartment that night and we were watching a movie with one of my old roommates. It was snowing that night, so we went outside, and I did have a blanket cause it was very cold.
I standing up against the railing and he was standing in the door way, and I asked him if he wanted to join me, and so he did. We started to dance in the snow, it was so romantic. I loved every moment of it. And I still love every moment I have with him, he is my everything and I love him so much.

1 comment:

Kaylyn said...

Cute blog, and that is a very cute story about you and Garth.
Just click on my name and you can get to my blog that way! I promise I won't stock you now you have a blog also.