Saturday, December 11, 2010


Boy does time fly by fast. Hunter is now 10 and a half weeks old. I can't believe it went fast, it is only going faster.
We have spent the whole week in Moab. It has been so wonderful being here. And the weather has been so wonderful, I love it when it is around 50 degrees during the winter and no snow on the ground. Not looking forward to going back to the cold and going back to work next week, oh well, apart of life.
It is so wonderful being a wife ans a mother. I love it!

4 comments:

Blair and Brenda said...

That little boy of your has a ton of beautiful hair.

Carla said...

Wow! He has a lot of hair. I am so glad you are enjoying life.

Krista Payne said...

Stephanie,

Krista and I live in Monticello now and are in Moab all the time. We forgot that you lived in Moab. Let us know who your family is down here-Taylor

Garth and Stef Nelson said...

Cool, we will have to meet up the next time we go down. My parents are Ken and Karen Ballantyne.
Yeah I sure do miss that place definitely right now, the winters are a lot better down there then they are in Idaho.