Friday, March 19, 2010

We went to my doctor today and for the first time, we heard the heart beat. It was so awesome to hear it. It did bring me to tears. But I did hold back from crying. I swear I was glowing when we heard the little heart beat, it was going so fast, it was 150, if that means anything.
In a month we will be going back and getting an ultra sound, and by then we might know what we are having, but might not. I'm so anxious for the ultra sound. We are both way excited, just now having to buy all of the baby stuff, oh boy!

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

How exciting! Isn't that heartbeat just AMAZING?? So happy for you guys. You're gonna be great parents! :)

Alyssa Harper said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations! You're going to be the cutest mom, Stef.

Garth and Stef Nelson said...

Thank you both. You two are such great parents.

Spencer said...

Are you hinting at something with that last remark on this post? "OH BOY"?

The Amott's said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats you guys that is so exciting!!!

Garth and Stef Nelson said...

HAHA Spencer. We won't know for a while.
Thanks everyone. You are all so wonderful!

KimandMatt said...

Yeah!! How excitting!!!

Christina said...

I can't believe you didn't tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garth and Stef Nelson said...

Sorry Christina. I will be sure to tell you what we are having!