Tuesday, February 2, 2010


I know that it is winter time, but I do wish it would warm up. I'm kinda tired of the snow, but I don't think Garth is, he still wants more at least up in the mountains. That is a good place for it. I hope everyone is having a good winter. And, yes I am kinda jealous of my brother Spencer, being where it is at least 60 degrees. But we at least have nice summers up here, not to and not to cold, just right!
Here is a pictures that Garth took around the house. It is pretty much up to your knee. And I'm sure there will be to come!

3 comments:

Garth and Stef Nelson said...

I did mean to say not to hot and not to cold.

Alyssa Harper said...

Oh, I wish we had that much snow! We bought a cute little snow outfit for Micah, and we haven't been able to use it. I mean, we've had some snow, but the storms are so far apart, the air gets gross and then I don't like to take him out. Call me a wimp. It's true. I wish it would snow more here. :) Great to read your post!

Garth and Stef Nelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.