Friday, April 10, 2009

We bought our first home!


On Wednesday, we were on our way up to Soda Springs to sign on our house. And when we got to Smithfield, the truck started having problems. We had to turn back home to the get car, which almost made us late, but we made it on time, at least. We did one more walk through of our house. And finally signed our life away. I've never signed or initialed my name as much as we did that day. But it is well worth it. We are so excited to move up there and get away from Logan.

7 comments:

Chris and Marissa said...

CRAZY! That is so exciting! I hope you post pictures when you decorate it.

Garth and Stef Nelson said...

Oh. I plan on it. Don't you worry!

Jenny said...

I'm so happy for you guys! It looks darling!

Blair and Brenda said...

That is so exciting! I just wish you lived closer to me so i could see you.

Krista Payne said...

Hello! We are your sheep buddies here. This is Taylor and Krista.

Krista Payne said...

Good luck on the new house. You'll sure like Soda Springs.

The Ballantyne's said...

I can't wait to see the house, Soda Springs, and ....oh yeah, you guys. :)